We use the latest technology and procedures and employ only extensively trained and experienced personnel for the inspection and cleaning of HVAC/Duct systems, to ensure continuous and efficient operation.
HVAC/ Duct systems need to be inspected and cleaned regularly as part of a planned maintenance routine to maintain system efficiency and integrity and safeguard against the following hazards:
- Poorly maintained HVAC/Duct systems contributing to poor air quality and contaminated ductwork
- Filters and air handling units are a breeding ground for bacteria moulds and fungus
- Accumulated dust and loose corrosion within HVAC/Duct systems which reduces efficiency and has long term impact on the integrity of the system
- Within exhaust re-circulating systems and kitchen / galley extracts debris build-up increases the risk of fire.
Benefit from a full and comprehensive inspection, cleaning and maintenance programme
Following a site visit (or alternatively from design drawings) we will provide a project-specific method statement. The recommended cleaning will be carried out using the Sureclean Cobra Ductclean System in tandem with a Negative Pressure Unit (NPU) with HEPA filter. Where practical a pre and post inspection of the HVAC/Duct system will be undertaken providing accurate colour imagery for your records. Stills from footage will be included in a post-remedial report.
Why do you need to inspect and/or clean?
- Legislation compliance - The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
impose a duty on employers to clean and maintain Mechanical Ventilation Systems.
- Risk assessment
- Part of an annual maintenance programme
- Air quality complaints
- System malfunction-leading to performance reduction
- Check systems integrity