Oil and Gas Production
The upstream sector, exploration and production, of the oil and gas industry is continuously facing operational and economic challenges to optimise life of field and production. Whilst advances in technology increases the viability for further exploration and production of oil and gas, aging infrastructure together with exposure to a extreme working environment necessitates the requirement for heightened maintenance to preserve the overall safety and integrity of the asset.
In respect of this Sureclean have and continue to invest heavily in the development of advanced technology rated for use in hazardous areas, training of our personnel augmented by proven robust safe systems of work.
Working directly for the operators (BP, Shell, Apache, CNR, Centrica, Exxon Mobil, Marathon, Maersk, Talisman) or indirectly through the major service or engineering contractors (Amec, Woodgroup PSN, Fluor and Heerema), Sureclean have accumulated an extensive track record both offshore and onshore supporting upstream and down stream oil & gas operations.
Whilst on offshore location Sureclean provide the necessary support services to effectively maintain the integrity of the asset and routinely undertake activities including;
- High and Ultra High Pressure Water Jetting and its associated applications up to 43,500 psi.
- Vacuum Transfer and Pumping Solutions.
- Solid removal including sludge’s, drilling muds, drill cuttings, barites and powders.
- Tank and vessel cleaning, coating removal and recoating both internal and external.
- Chemical Cleaning.
- Drain Flow Management.
- HVAC/Duct Cleaning.
- Deluge Maintenance.
- Caisson Cleaning.
- Asbestos Abatement.
- Industrial Painting (fabric maintenance campaigns) topside extending but not limited to tank and vessels, decks walkways, heli-decks, moonpool, mud pits, bulkheads, crane booms and derricks.
- Industrial Painting (fabric maintenance campaigns) underdeck extending but not limited to the hull, box girder, cantilevers, columns, legs and bracing.
- Equipment Rental.
Our scope of services and capabilities enable us to provide multi-disciplined personnel augmented by latest technology to deliver tailored solutions for a range of work activities safely and efficiently.
Since our formation we have evolved into a successful technologically advanced contractor adapting, investing and expanding our capabilities to provide technical solutions to our clients and to meet the demands of industry and associated legislation.