Offshore and Onshore Decommissioning and Dismantling Services
Sureclean's core service range supports both current and future decommissioning/dismantling projects onshore and offshore and our capabilities extend to include project management and technical support.
Our experience extends to providing advice and solutions to our clients as part of any initial feed study and participating within the project delivery team.
Offshore Decommissioning - Topsides
- Feed Studies
- Engineering Down Phase
- Hazard Identification
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Waste Management (identification, removal, treatment, handling and disposal)
- Asbestos Management (identification, removal, handling and disposal)
- Cold Cutting of steel, concrete and composite materials (water jetting, wire and mechanical)
Upon cessation of production (CoP) we provide the necessary resources carrying out preparation activities to facilitate normally unattended installation (NUI) status and ultimately topsides removal (by others).
Our trained and experienced teams work closely together delivering the engineered solutions to ensure the site is hydrocarbon and hazard-free. This is a key activity essential to any safety case; removing and making the installation safe from contaminants. Typical contaminants / wastes accumulated in tanks and vessels, drilling system, oil process systems, water injection systems, chemical injection systems, fire water systems, HVAC systems, drain systems and associated infrastructure include free hydrocarbons (for example, crude oil), asbestos, NORM (LSA scale), heavy metals, chemicals (including gas and acids), concrete, plastics, sewage, wood, batteries and lighting, wastewater, sludge, oil and wax residues.
Using technology and innovation, focused on deploying onsite modular mobile treatment solutions, we can minimise the impact of the decommissioning process on the environment - and on the workforce.
Offshore Decommissioning - Subsea
In support of subsea abandonment, Sureclean work closely with recognised industry leaders providing both equipment and manpower for the abandonment decommissioning of subsea and marine infrastructure including pipeline end terminals (PLETs), conductors and platform, jacket, template piles. Our trained and experienced personnel form part of a multi-skilled integrated team delivering a safe and efficient project delivery.
Adopting the same principals and approach, Sureclean provide the solutions to decommissioning projects across industry, ranging from;
- Asbestos survey, sampling and removal, from nuclear facilities.
- Cleaning, dismantling and removal of redundant tanks, vessels, and pipe work from petrochemical refineries.
- Cleaning, dismantling and removal of redundant processing systems within turbine halls of power stations.
- Cleaning and dismantling of redundant distillation processes within distilleries.
- Cleaning and dismantling of topside modules when brought onshore for further recycling and processing.